Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to the new Stamp and Create.com Blog

Hello peeps!! Welcome to the new Stamp and Create.com Blog!!
I thought it was time to create a blog specifically for the store. Of course I will still be posting regularly on my personal blog. But I thought I was getting too "crowded" on my blog with mixing up DT and Store stuff!
So here we will post information about sales, new products, product spotlights, and projects from the Design Team! Maybe a few tutorials, too.
And maybe even growing the DT!! Yes, that's right...stay tuned for more on that at a later date!
But that brings me to a wonderful annoucement...
I would like to welcome Joy aka A Place to be Me to the Design Team as a Guest DT through March!!

Joy has been a sweet blogging friend for awhile now. I love the shaker cards and different boxes and bags that she creates on her blog!! So I can't wait to see what she does with some of the stamps we carry at Stamp and Create!
Oh, and I am so jealous that she lives in Hawaii!! I would LOVE to go to Hawaii! It's so beautiful!!
Welcme to the team, Joy! We are so glad to have you!
Check out this awesome card Joy made using one of the new High Hopes Dustin Pike Release stamps...Alien Intrigue!!

Didn't she make sure a lovely Valentine's Day card?! Who knew Aliens went well with Valentine's Day?! LOL But this sentiment makes it a perfect match!
Joy used some Sugar Rush 12x12 DP, some White Daisy Rayon Lace Ribbon, Alien Intrigue and Eye on You sentiment from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
I have to run right now, but I will be back later with the Product Spotlight of the week.
Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. yay! I am so excited. thank you so much for this awesome opportunity and this is such and experience and adventure...to stretch my wings and fly. I am looking forward to this and I do love the new look to the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats JOY! Yay for you! And congrat Lacey on this new adventure! Looking forward to great things from you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Joy! Congrats Joy and Lacy, this is so exciting. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lacey on your new store, and Congrats to Joy WOO HOO!!! Joy is a very talented island blogger and she willl have a lot to contribute...she is so deserving of this spot! Go Joy, Go! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new store! I placed an order with you this past weekend for the new High Hopes stamps, I didnt realise you were so new! I subscribed to your newsletter and I am now following you, next I need to add a blinkie of your store on my blog (do you have one?). My blog is VERY new, no followers yet. I am just starting to announce its existance!

    Your Guest DT Joy, lives in my favourite place in the world!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lacey on your new store. Your images are great. Congrat to Joy for being a Guest DT! Can't wait to see more creations of these great images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!